Bizas Coaching & Consulting Ltd, Catalyst House, Centennial Park, Elstree WD6 3SY; email: email@example.com or call 0203 362 2940.
The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Your identity and contact details: your name, gender, date of birth, work/postal/billing/delivery address, email address and telephone number
- Your purchase history with us: Orders placed and delivered as well as details of your interactions with us online, face to face, by phone, live chat or any other means
- Additional personal details: profession and other demographic data you chose to give us to help us recommend things that may be of interest (e.g. you might tell us the areas you want to develop yourself in so that we can recommend the most appropriate programme); Copies of documents (e.g. photos,videos or image); your comments and product reviews.
- Information we collect when you use our website (“website” means www.ishreenbradley.com or its subdomains). As you interact with our website we automatically collect usage and technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal information using cookies, server logs and similar technologies.
- Usage data includes details of products and services you have purchased from us and information about how you use our website;
- Technical data includes your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, version, time zone setting and location, browser plug in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website. Details of your visit to our website, including the web pages viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on and any search terms you entered and which site you came to ours from;
- Payment Card information;
- Your social media username, if you interact with us through those channels to help us respond to you;
- Your interactions with customer service where we will collect notes from our conversations with you, details of any complaints or comments you make and copies of any emails or documents you provide us with;
- Other information we receive from third parties we work with such as delivery services, credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies; and/or from publicly available sources (when you have given your consent to share information or where such information is made public as a matter of law);
We may also collect personal information through other marketing activities where you: Request that we send you marketing material (in either physical or electronic email form or where you enter a prize draw, competition, fill in a survey, fill in forms we provide to you and when you request to attend an event that we invite you to
STOPPING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR DIRECT MARKETING
If you no longer wish to receive direct or email marketing from Bizas Coaching & Consulting Ltd, there are several ways you can opt out of these communications from us:
- By clicking on the link in the footer of our emails
- If you have an account by logging into your account and changing your preferences
- By contacting customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that after you have changed your preferences you may continue to receive communications for a short time until our systems have fully updated.
We promise we will never release your details to any outside company for their mailing or marketing purposes.
You have the right to object to our use of your personal information. You also have the right to ask us to delete, remove or stop using it if there is no longer a need for us to keep it. If you think we should not be using your personal information please let us know. Please also be aware that there may be legal, regulatory or other official reasons why we may still need to keep or use your information.
Your rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal information are briefly summarised below. If you wish to exercise these rights you can do so by emailing us at email@example.com or by writing to us at Bizas Coaching & Consulting Ltd, Catalyst House, Centennial Park, Elstree WD6 3SY.
- Request access to your personal information (known as a “data subject access request”). You request and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and you can check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of personal information we hold about you. You may have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, please note we reserve the right to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal information. You may ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it. We may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons, if this is the case we will tell you about it after receiving your request.
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal information. You can ask us to suspend the processing of your personal information in the following scenarios:
- if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy;
- where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it;
- where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or
- you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal information in a structured, machine-readable format. This right applies only to automated information for which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to execute a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time if we are relying on your consent to process your personal information (such as direct marketing and cookies). This won’t affect any processing already carried out before you withdraw your consent or processing under other grounds. Please note that if you withdraw your consent, we may not be unable to provide certain products or services to you.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information, unless we incur costs from third parties in making that data available, in which case the fee will not exceed £50 and we will respond to all requests within 30 days.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). However, we would appreciate the chance to deal with any concerns you may have before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We want to provide you with the best possible customer experience with us. To achieve this we use your personal information in a variety of ways, including to:
- Process any orders made online or face to face. If we are not able to collect your personal information during checkout we won’t be able to process your order and comply with our legal obligations.
- Process payments and prevent fraud. We do this on the basis of our legitimate business interest.
- Process your booking/appointment (for example for a coaching meeting or to deliver materials to you). We do so to fulfil our commitment to you. Without sharing your personal information, we wouldn’t be able to fulfil your request.
- Update you on the status of your purchase: we or our delivery partners will contact you by email or phone (if you have provided your phone number) to inform you about when your product or service will be delivered.
- Provide an effective delivery service including cancelations and complaints. We need to keep your details for a reasonable period in order to fulfil our contractual obligations to provide these. We may also keep a record of the information you have provided to us which will inform future communications with you and demonstrate how we communicated with you throughout the process. We do this on the basis of our contractual obligations to you, our legal obligations and our legitimate interests in providing you with the best service and understanding how we can improve our service.
- Manage your account with us, where you have registered.
- Protect our business and your account from fraud and illegal activities. We will use your personal information to safeguard your account as part of our legitimate business interest.
- Administer, analyse, develop, test and improve our website, store performance and overall operational performance improve the systems, services and products we offer to you. We do this on the basis of our legitimate business interest.
- Send you survey and feedback requests to help improve our services. We have a legitimate interest to do this as it helps improve our products and services and make them more relevant to you.
- Comply with our contractual or legal obligations to provide data to law enforcement. This includes processing personal information for purposes of preventing, detecting and identifying unlawful acts.
- Communicate with you from time to time about our events, research inivtiatives and programmes through email, telephone, direct mail and newsletters so that you can be informed and stay up to date with developments in these areas. This is communication is undertaken as a part of our legitimate interests.
- Administer prize draws or competitions based on your consent at the time of entering. With your consent to receive direct marketing communications from us we may use the information you have given us to:
- Keep you informed about forthcoming events, products, services, special offers, events, competitions and other information about us (by email or by post);
- Measure and understand the effectiveness of any advertising we serve to you and others;
- Make suggestions and recommendations to you about products and services that may be of interest to you.
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
This website uses tracking and other cookies to better the users experience while visiting the website. Use of the site implies acceptance of cookies used on the site.
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computers hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
Contact & Communication
Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
This website and its owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products / services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process. Or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or enquired about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
This website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user.
Subscriptions are taken in compliance with UK Spam Laws detailed in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018. No personal details are passed on to third parties nor shared with companies / people outside of the company that operates this website. Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018 you may request a copy of personal information held about you by this website’s email newsletter program. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the business address at the bottom of this policy.
Email marketing campaigns published by this website or its owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity.
This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable clear instructions on how to un-subscribe will by detailed instead.
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website.
The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Adverts and Sponsored Links
This website may contain sponsored links and adverts. These will typically be served through our advertising partners, to whom may have detailed privacy policies relating directly to the adverts they serve.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Shortened Links in Social Media
This website and its owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy urls [web addresses] (this is an example: http://bit.ly/zyVUBo).
Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened urls published on social media platforms by this website and its owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine urls are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
If you have any questions or require any more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.