About Equality Pioneers
Equality Pioneers is a new movement for professionals, executives and the organisations they work for to unleash world-leading performance by maximising the value and strength of diversity.
This movement provides opportunity and excellence at work for all – irrespective of race, gender, sexual orientation, physical ability or generation.
Our Membership Schemes and Tailored Programmes provide engaging toolkits and cultivate an empowered mind-set, skills and plans for growth.
- Organisational memberships demonstrate commitment and provide access to leading edge resources
- Individual Memberships provide expert input and a community of support for progressing in your career
- Individuals and groups can join our in-house and open programmes to go beyond superficial development to transform your long term, deeply held beliefs, behaviours and barriers (that have inhibited progress to date) into inspiring new opportunities
- Organisations can transform their culture by engaging key stakeholders in your organisation to evolve a culture of parity that expands overall employee satisfaction and productivity, enabling a higher return on investment from your best talent
Benefits of joining the movement:
- Improved confidence and resilience for individuals and teams
- Effective collaboration between different ‘sub-cultures’ in your organisation
- A culture of parity that enables your best talent to excel
- Progressive management of your talent pipeline
- Increased innovation, productivity and bottom line by strengthening the contribution of difference
If you are responsible for performance, talent or leadership within your organisation: we can facilitate individuals from diverse backgrounds to discover new ways to collaborate, achieve their goals and enable your organisation to outperform your competition.
Our approach develops individual and organisational wisdom about how people who are different can engage with each other to expand performance.
If you are a professional or leader in your organisation who is serious about progressing your team’s reputation and your career, there are many ways that you can benefit from working with us:
- Grow your ability to turn thoughts into valuable action, expand your intellectual and emotional capacity and eagerly tackle each task at hand by clearing the impediments to success
- Use what drives and motivates you and your team to communicate your proposition more effectively
- Pinpoint what makes you and your team totally different and unique from others
- Develop your ability to successfully lead colleagues who are different from you
- Achieve massive impact whilst doing what you do best
Whether you choose to join as organisational members of The Equality Pioneers Movement, take part in one of our open programmes, elect for one to one development or go through one of our group interventions with your team; you will see a way forward in many different situations – including where you and others had previously assumed that there was no way.
You, your team and your organisation will be known for cultivating the best talent, creating high performing teams and maximising value.
Contact Ishreen on:
Telephone: 020 3362 2940
or using the form below.